Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh My Doggy






Hello all,

I think I am one of the luckiest doggies in the world. Santy Paws left me loads of neat stuff. I got a big bone, nylabone chewy's, lots of toys and clothes, a dawgy spa set and my very own photo album to put pics of all my favorite things, and my friends. And my very own toy box that My Mommy made me. Oh and Mom got me my Outward Hound car seat too. I was so excited from playing with all my toys. Then Mom took me for a car ride to try out my new seat, it was so very fun. I got to look out the window and see everything. Mom says she needs to make some adjustments to it. Then when we got back from the car ride Mommy took me for a walk. There was a squirrel in a tree and he was picking on me about my pink jogging suit. So I told him if he came down outta that tree I would bite his furry little butt. Then we saw some big dogs and they started barking at me but I barked right back and they stopped barking. Mom says I am just a big bully. I am so very tired now. So anyway please let me see all the pressies you got. And if you want to be in my photo album then snail mail me a pic.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose

7 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

maggie rose, you are so spoiled! look at those pressies!!! i only have like 4 (including 2 that was unwrapped before x'mas). hmmmpf! ok, i'm gonna complain to santa paws!

you have a merry merry x'mas.

wet wet licks

Boo

Boo Casanova said...

hey maggie rose,

i have included your barkday in the DWB online calendar. check out my latest post about it and help spread the words too.

Joe Stains said...

maggie you got so much GOOD stuff!! you sure are lucky! I got tons of stuff toO!

Merry Christmas!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

What a haul! We got about that much but we have to share between the three of us. We need to take this up with Santy Paws!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Molly the Airedale said...

Santa was sure good to you! You made quite the haul! So I guess you were a good girl!

Hugs,
Maggie

Boo Casanova said...

maggie rose,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

wet wet licks

Boo

The Leskiw Gang said...

Hello everydoggy,
Boo yep I know I have my Mommy wrapped around my paw, She made sure to write to Sata Paws that other than the chewing incident I was very good all year. Thank you for remembering to put my Barkday, and I will definitely spread the word.
Joe, I am so very glad I am not the only spoiled one .
Dachsies, I am so glad I don't have to share, but Willow got lots of stuff too.

Maggie, Yep, plus Mom put in a very good word for me to Santy paws.

Butchy & Snickers,
I can't wait to see your pics.
And to everyone Have a very Happy New Year.

Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose