Thursday, February 22, 2007





Not doing much here today but hanging with my Mom. she was off for 2 days so she was doing the pic stuff again. Let's see we played and slept and played some more and slept some more, watched Tv oh and ate. mom found this neat garden statue of a yorkie with a puppy cut. Right now it is plain but soon Mom is gonna make it look like me. Mom had to get a pic with me and mini me. We are almost the same size too. I can hardly wait to see what it turns out like and if it will look like me.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful addition this will make to your mom's garden!!!! Geez, your mom is going to get the two of you confused!! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Boo Casanova said...

hey maggie rose, i have a suggestion, if you get sick of posing for mom, put that statue in place of you!

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

that statue will look great, just don't let any dog pee on it!!!

The Leskiw Gang said...

Maggie,
I just heard Mom tell Dad that it was staying in the house. So if I stay still she might get us confused.

Boo,
I was thinking the same thing. If Mom does a good enough job it could stand in as my double.

Joe,
Well that won't happen cause Mom is keeping it in the house.

Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose