Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh My DOGGIE!







Hello all my doggie friends. Well alot has happened since rehab. I made it through the program and I realized partying is no way to go especially when you have four kids to feed. I got a peemail from Opy that my photo was nominated for Photo of the month. So please head to the Bone Zone and vote for me. I would love to win. Oh and all mypups have their eyes open.
My next post will be done by my pups so I apologize now for anything they might say or do.





5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

yay we cannot wait to see the post from your babies!!!!

Ruby Bleu said...

OMdOG Maggie...look at how the pups are growing. So cool that their eyes are open. I can't wait to meet them!!! Congrats on the nom...I went and voted for you-woot!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Bella said...

Oh my your babies just keep getting cutet.
And how about Thor looking straight into the camera - sweeeeet.
Wuffs
Bella

Molly the Airedale said...

What cute, cute babies Maggie Rose!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie.
I can't say it enough. Your babies are very cute!!
And they are growing very fast!
Are you afraid of what they may say about you?? Don't worry. We know you are a great mom!
Have a nice day
Lorenza