Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I cannot believe this!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay there has been alot of unneccessary screwed up stuff going on since my last post. First my Mom lost the password to my blog. I was devastated and she just said she was tooooo busy to reset the password. Had I been able to read techie I could've done it myself since she was soooo busy.Then one day Dad brings this strange dog home, okay granted he is a Yorkie, but he was bigger than Willow! He stayed here for a few days while Mom was finding him a new home. His owner had moved and was gonna be away from home for over 12 hours a day. That's just not right. So she asked Mom to find him a new good home. Well once again Mom proved just how caring she can be and He(Harley) went to his new home in Pennsylvania. Here are some pics of Harley our guest. Okay then Mom started sewing like a mad woman, and she went back to her job at the inventory place, then me and my boys had to go in for shots. Then 3 days before the boys are supposed to go in for their "surgery" the vets office has a fire but it gets rescheduled for the following week. Then Mom gets all grouchy and Daddy says it's the PMS thing. but it all makes perfect sense when you see what happened yesterday and today. And for that you have to go to the boys blog because they want to share the pics with you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Happy Howlidays and I hope Saty Paws was good too all you doggies and Hamsterrier.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays for you and all your family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ume said...

Happee Howlidays, Maggie Rose!
Harley is kinda cute! hehe... glad to noe dat he found a new furrever home!

Joe Stains said...

That was super nice of your Mom to find a new home for that cute dude!

Poronchi Ninja Puppy said...

hi there...

my name's pochi poronchi n pochi'd like to wish you a very merry christmas :)

psst... sometimes pochi wishes to have a blogertary... wat's dat ? it's a secretary for pochi's blog... so it's pochi play time all year long :)

come see me
http://poronchi.blogspot.com

The Leskiw Gang said...

Lorenza, Ume , Joey,
Thank you all and I am sorry to have been so late in responding to your comments. Mom got a package from Harley's new mom and there was stuff in there for all of us. Mom got dark chocolate.