Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am back


Hello all my doggie friends, I have missed you all so very much. Things have been crazy around here. I will give you the short version. I went into heat and was looking for love, met a guy fell in love he left me and went back to his first woman who he lives with. She had 3 babies I am having none, because something wasn't right Mom says it is what it is. Mom went back to the inventory job then after a few months got a job where Daddy works and now she is home every day at 4:30. She has alot of sewing to do for Yorkie fair that may or may not happen in August and she is getting a sister for me late spring early summer.

I am not sure how I feel about that yet. Oh and we are a cat free household now.

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Welcome back. I'm sorry the relationship didn't work out, though.