Friday, January 19, 2007

COLD SOGGY DOGGY






Okay so I'm not soggy but I sure was cold. The white stuff called snow finally got here . the first day there wasn't alot just a light dusting. But wowee today they said flurries and it's still coming down. So since Mom is still fighting the nasty cold she had Daddy take me outside. I did figure eights in the yard, teased the boys next door, but I was running too fast for mom to get a pic through the window so she had to get a couple through the screen door. Then I came in and chased Willow around the living room a few times. Then Mom took me in the bathroom and I got a bath. Of course she had to jump on the soggy doggy band wagon. Much to my dismay she is posting them. Even though I have expressly forbid her from ever posting any humiliating pics of me. Geez some Moms are hardheaded.

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

yuck I hate to be cold :( mom wants to know if your shower is purple? she loooves purple!

Boo Casanova said...

hey maggie rose, i'm glad you get snow but better don't get cold like mom yeah!

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

The darn camera always seems to be in action at my house too. The moms think it's cute - we don't!

Love ya lots,
Maggie