Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hmm theres more room to run




Okay I know the title sounds weird. Well Mom and Dad took the tree down then Dad brought the cats dishes and catbox and tower downstairs. Then he to the cats downstairs. Well Mom and Dad were tired of being woken up in the middle of the night by the cats playing with their toys. And Dad was tired of all the cat hair on his pillow. So with the cats downstairs I get the whole entire upstairs to myself. Mom says the first time she comes home to shredded stuff I will be confined to her office for a few days then we try again. Well I was tempted by those furry mice the cats have. So I may have played with them a little to rough and got pink feathers and fur all over the floor. But Mom shocked me she wasn't mad. She just said I better hope Zoeie and Kaia don't find out. Mom says she couldn't get a picture cause she was laughing so hard. But she does want to show off my coloring, she says that it looks different each time the light hits it in different ways. I think she's just nuts, about me though.

Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose

3 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

maggie rose,

wow, the whole place for u to run and not bump into the cat. hehehe.

btw, you have been tagged. check my today's post out for details.

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

sounds like fun having more room, and your coloring IS very pretty!

The Leskiw Gang said...

Boo,
Yep and it is so very fun. I will check your post to see what I gotta do.
Butchy & Snickers, I love having all this room to myself. But I did find a few of the cats toys and sad to say they are no more. Mom says I better not let the cats find out. Thank you and all the shine has caused Mom to do pics again.

Joe, It is so much fun. Thank you I think Mom has the pic bug again. She follows me around with the camera thingy.
Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose