Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And the winner is.....






Okay alot of you may know that I was going to meet my potential new boyfriend. And some may be speculating on which one I would choose. Well the wait is over. Mom and I went over to her friends house, and there they were. At first I was so nervous cause they are both so very handsome. First Ozzie came up to me and began following me everywhere. He is a very determined yorkie. Chesney kinda hung back for a bit, I think he was playing hard to get at first. I really like the ones that play hard to get. Anyway we played follow the leader and there was alot of butt sniffing going on. It was mainly my butt that was getting sniffed. Anyway I decided I liked Chesney better, so for all of you who were wondering my new boyfriend is Chesney. I call him my Blonde Ambition Yorkie. The Lady in the last pic is my new Mom in law Lynn.

3 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey maggie, is this chesney the one sitting with the mom on the last photo??

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

when is the wedding?!?!

The Leskiw Gang said...

Boo, Yes that is Chesney isn't he cute.

Joe , I just met him, so we'd have to get to know each other more before even thinking about that.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose