Friday, February 09, 2007

I am On Strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Okay the camera came yesterday and Mom was playing with it when she got home from work. I am depressed cause I miss My Chesney. But do you think she noticed. Well maybe a little. But she should have been paying attention to me and not the stupid camera. Whew, Sorry just a little girly hormones. Anyway I was gonna go on strike but, Mom took a few pics and showed me and I was like wow those are pretty colors. So I will cave in and not even start the strike. Anyway Here are a few pics she has taken so far. Her and Dad are going to some botanical gardens tomorrow (where I can't go). Oh well I'll just sleep all day.

3 comments:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Hey, Maggie Rose. Gosh, you're all grown up now, like MEEEEE! You should be very happy your Mom got a camera. This way you all can remember the fun stuff you do and never ever forget you. Me and my mom get "separation anxiety" and we can't figure out who has it worse. Me or her. So she hardly ever leaves me, which I like. I hope we get to have a play date some day.

Love, Mary-Margaret

Boo Casanova said...

hey maggie rose,

yep. those are pretty photos you got there. you shouldn't strike coz it's your lose! so, pose! maggie, work it!

wet wet licks

Boo

The Leskiw Gang said...

MM,
Yup and I am happy now that Mom showed me how pretty the new camera takes pics not like the old one. Now there is no annoying beep. Mom and me only get separation anxiety when she has had a few days off and we spend lots of time cuddlin. Then when she goes back to work we both get it. That is a good idea. Let's see what we can do about that.

Boo, I'm not on strike anymore. I like the way the new camera takes pics. they are so very pretty. you will see with the next post.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose