Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tag your it.




Okay I was tagged by Boo and Ume so I guess I am supposed to show some silly pics and post 8 things that noone knows about me. Okay so here goes.
1. I like wearing clothes cause I know it means I get to go somewhere.
2. I really like to smell moms feet.
3. I lift my leg to the front and squat when I pee.
4. I only jump in Willow's face cause I know it really irritates her.
5. I like giving Mommy kisses especially when she is busy doing something.
6. I wimper when Mom comes home cause I am so danged happy to see her.
7. I don't like dog biscuits no matter if Mom says they are cookies.
8. I would rather play with cat toys, because they are the right size for me.
Okay there you go and now I am tagging, Toto, Sara the Yorkie, Mary Margaret, Peanut, and Opy

8 comments:

Mary-Margaret said...

I am tagged? Ohmygoodness. I'll have to post a silly picture or two and some things you don't know about me. And send it on to eight more pups. Wow. Let's see....

MMOB

Butchy & Snickers said...

You don't like biscuits??? What do you eat for treats then?? Our cousin Toto likes to play with the cat toys too. Maybe that's a yorkie thing huh?
Luv & Wirey hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Boo said...

maggie rose, in another word, you pee like a boy! hehehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

cat toys! hmm my friend is a chiahuahua maybe we can get her some cat toys because she is SO tiny!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee, you do look cute in clothes Maggie-Rose

~ girl girl

Ume said...

hehe... i like the 1st pic, Maggie Rose.

Peanut said...

I posted my list. You look cute in your clothes by the way.

The Leskiw Gang said...

MM,
I will have to check out your post.

B&S, I like dehydrated chicken breast. I think it is a Yorkie thing.


Boo,
Yep I guess I do.

Joe,
First buy one to see if she likes them.

Girl Girl,
Thank you.

Ume,
That was a funny one I was stretching out in my bed.

Peanut,
I will go read your post. Thank you for the compliment. Do you wear clothes?

Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose