Sunday, June 03, 2007

Whew it's done





Okay a week ago i posted about being mated with a boy. Well on memorial days of all the days was the first of 3 ties.They did not all happen on the same day so noone can think I am a Hussie. Mom says not to count chickens and I am still waiting for the chicken she keeps talking about. I loooove Chicken. Oh sorry, Anyway, Mom got frustrated cause she was trying to follow advice and what she read in the books, but then said what the heck. Dogs have been mating and producing offspring way before we got involved. So with that said she basically let nature take it's course. I don't know how many of you remember a post from awhile back about a certain Blondie Bear or My Blonde Ambition. Well guess what , He is my (hopefully) babies daddy. His Mom also mated him with one of his live in girlfriends. Anyway here are some pics Of my (hopefully) babies daddy and me. Geez this is starting to sound like Maury or a Jerry Springer show.

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

omdog mom is not going to need to watch her soap operas anymore, we will just check your blog. we are crossing our fingers that and paws that you get some puppies in your belly! oh and if that chicken ever shows up, please send us some

Peanut said...

Well good luck on the babies. I to hope that chicken shows up soon.

Boo Casanova said...

maggie rose, since your baby daddy is blonde while you are dark fur, i wonder what your babies will look like.

good luck on getting pregnant. please let us know once u r pregnant okay?

wet wet licks

Boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Maggie Rose, hope all goes well with you.


~ girl girl

Toby said...

Maggie, you're gonna be a Momma soon?? Wow, that's so exciting!! Do you have the names picked out yet??

Luv,
Tobes