Thursday, May 24, 2007

What are you talking about?

Hello all mt doggie friends and of course Girl Girl. I was telling Mom all week to update my blog. Well her excuse was to umm take pics of a private area on me. I have never been so embarassed. But Mom has been fixated on making sure she isn't hallucinating. Okay quick update, I am an unaltured female, Mom wants another pup in the house to keep me company since Willow is too old to want to play with a hyper girl like me, My nana (mom's Mom) wants a puppy and the boy I am mating with , his mom wants one too. So as of Sunday I got my 2nd heat and this Tuesday Mom is taking me to Ohio to the boy yorkie's house so we can do the nasty and I can get preggers. That is why my blog has been neglected. mom says for anyone who wants to know I have been thoroughly checked by our vet and I was given a thumbs up. Mom is keeping her fingers crossed that all goes well. Annywayy, Mom will be going to Vegas next month for 4 whole days. I don't know how she is gonna cope without me there to keep her from falling off the bed. While she is in Vegas I get to spend those days with my Favorite Anty Lyn and all 8 of her furkids. I will ask Anty Lyn to get pics so that you can see all the fun I have at her house. Oh and Daddy will get some much needed rest. he doesn't get alot of sleep cause whenever Mom gets up to go potty I jump on his head, and he says Mom sounds like a freight train. OOp gotta go Mom's coming That's all for now.

6 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

maggie rose, you are mating!!! oh, my heart is broken into pieces. can't imaging you doing the nasty with another male dog. :(

wow, your anty lyn has 8 furkids! i bet you will not get much sleep when you are with the furkids!

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

oooooh this is so exciting, check that ohio dog for signs of doofusism, you know that is where tanner came from right????

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Maggie Rose, are you going to be a mummy soon?

~ Girl girl

Amber said...

Hi maggie,are you going to have pups? I am so happy and excited for you. I bet you have plenty of fun with auty lyn and her furkids.
Take care
Amber

The Leskiw Gang said...

Boo,
I am sorry but it's just an affair.
Don't be mad.

Joe,
I have seen his pic and he shows no signs. Besides I came from Ohio to and I have been cleared of any doofusisms.
GirlGirl,
I hope so but Mom says not to count chickens before they hatch. Whatever that means.

Amber,
I hope so. Mom says if I get preggers then after she is gonna have me fixed so there are no problems with her keeping a boy.
I do have lots of fun playing at my Anty lyn's house.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose

The Leskiw Gang said...

B&S,
Yep Mom had me tested thoruoghly on the 8th of this month. She got all the results back before we went to Yorkie Fair on the 19th. I checked out except for a back tooth that is coming in sideways. Mom says after she finds out if I am with pups or not she will make an appointment to have it pulled.
I have been helping mom outside too but this week I had company so I stayed inside so there were no accidents. Mom says keep your paws crossed that all goes well. Oh and she says Toto is getting to be a big boy now. Toto and I are same size reall but I weigh 8.5 lbs. cause I have lots of muscle from running alot.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose