Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh Wow!

















Okay I guess I can get used to this whole having puppies stuff. At first I wasn't sure cuz well first I









got sick a few times but that is to be expected. Mom says that just like female people, Some get sick some don't. I really wish I was one that didn't. Anyway, I lost my appetite for awhile. Mom got a little worried but the Dogtor said it's to be expected and that I will most likely do it again right before the pups are born. For the past 3 days though I have been soooo very hungry, Mom has been feeding me in the morning and in the evening, plus she leaves my dry food out. The good thing is that I get to eat puppy food again. But tonight I got a special treat. Mom put Steak in with my cesar puppy food. Oh my doggy it is so very scrumptious. If this is what happens when your expecting I may just reconsider my first thoughts. It was so very good I had to let out a very unladylike burp. Just so you can get an idea of the delicious food I am posting a pic. Mom is posting a pic of my face after the burp and I really tried to dissuade her but I lost that one.

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

woah, maybe I should consider having puppies if you get to eat all that good stuff!

Peanut said...

haha on joe having puppies. I have to say that food looks very very good. you looked like you enjoyed it also.

Boo Casanova said...

maggie, you mean you have morning sickness like hooman??

wet wet licks

Boo

Ume said...

Congrats Maggie Rose! u gonna be mummy soon!
the burp pic is v cute!

The Leskiw Gang said...

Joe,
Silly boy doggies can't have puppies. You have to find a girl for that and you have to have boy bits.

Peanut,
It is a kinda funny thought. It was very good and I really enjoyed it.

Boo, Yep just like they do only not as bad.

Ume,
Thank you I am excited to.

Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose