Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Doggies!



Well the news around here is that I is almost old enough to go to a real doggie show and My big sis Maggie is gonna have some puppies in November. It all happened about 2 weeks ago. Maggie went into heat and my Mom took me over to my Anty Gails and brought my cousin Sidney to my house. Anyways they did the nasty and now Maggie is knockded up. Moms says this is her last litter and she already has an pointment with the vet to gets fixed. Wells I gots to go Moms says I hafta get a bath cuz we has to leave early in da morning for my last puppymatch.

2 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Good Luck Friday...you look so pretty and Congrats to Maggie...more babies - Yay!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Eduardo said...

Good luck & congrats for you getting your frist ribbon! Also congrats to Maggie!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle