Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's been a long time

Brie


Patience

 Okay so many of you probably thought I disappeared after my show career. Well alot happened.   When I first started my show career I met a Boy Yorkie online. We have carried on this online romance for almost 3 years. It's a true Hollywood romance. He is famous and  he has his groupies, and me well I love him but I also have my flings on the side. I have had 4 daughters only one has a different father than the other 3. Peppermint the youngest has gone to live with my Online love and his family. While Brie and Patience will possibly follow in their fathers and my pawsteps and head to the show ring. Dante and Leo are still here and sometimes they just really piss me off. Barking at every little noise, and whenever Willow barks. It gives me such a headache sometimes. I guess that's what older step brothers do. Mom has gone back to work even though it's only part time I still miss her when she goes. Okay so I guess this is as good a time as any to introduce my Daughters Brie and Patience 

No comments: